1. I've had my eye on these gorgeous rattan chairs for a month now and I had to show you! Designed with a nod to the 1950's, these beautifully designed chairs and stools will look simple and stylish in any home. The strong iron legs are perfectly paired with the natural shades of the rattan and don;t you love the winged edges! How about a sheepskin throw to create a cosy corner?
2. These beautiful ash wood dining chairs stir feelings of nostalgia and childhood days for me and I love the clean minimalist and functional design. They are available in two styles, red for those who enjoy a pop of colour and fun, or a more neutral grey for an understated slick look, either way I think these are fab and would look great with a chunky knit blanket draped over the top, sat by a window with a pile of magazines ready to read ;)
3. This gorgeous new kid on the block is the brain child of Berlin based furniture company, EJAY. The Beam Chair, inspired and designed around the steel T beams of the Golden Gate Bridge has proved to be a hot topic amongst the design industry this year and although you can buy direct from their site, you have to enquire how much this little piece of San Fran will set you back *eek*. For me this is pure design at its best and they would look fab in any home.
4. Another design chair that has caught my eye is the work of Norwegian designer, Andreas Engesvik, with this beautiful blush over sized cushioned Bollo chair. Looking like it has been plucked from the set of a Wes Anderson film, there is something quite feminine and inviting about this design, the contrast of the striking slim line legs with the welcoming padded fabric that wraps around the whole chair creates a statement piece and is available in a range of colours. The Bollo chair is available from stockist of Fogia, and if you fancy some eye candy head over and take a peek at their look book *swoon*.
5. Ah one of my favourite retailers have pulled another winner out of the bag with this beautifully crafted and sophisticated design, which pulls inspiration from the infamous and talented Harry Bertoia and his mid-century iconic wire framed chairs. The Hamburger chair in Linen is gorgeous and a fab twist on a design classic, both timeless and affordable for your home.
What do you think? Do you have a favourite chair at home or is it all about the sofa love? I honestly don't know which is my favourite, but I could easily house any of these beauties in our flat and sit awhile ;)
*This is not a sponsored post, just sharing the love.