How could I not sneak this one in? Just like the old Christmas song, everyone like a bit of bling and I am totally coveting these five gold rings for Christmas. Why not dress up your digits this festive season with these beauties, ranging from the inexpensive to rolling in dough, these will make any hand happy... *ahem and I may have snapped two of these beauties up already, all in the name of advent of course*.
1. You'll find these tiny Baguette Rings in my new favourite jewellery store, plus I'm swooning over their Instagram account!
2. The perfect accompaniment to Christmas dinner, this dainty Wishbone Ring will look ace at the table.
3. Good old H&M providing us with some affordable eye candy with these stacking rings, three for the price of one!
4. I have to admit to snapping up this Cocktail Ring as soon as I laid eyes on it. I love the perfect combination of gold and blush and now it's on the sale too!
5. Not for the faint hearted, this jaw dropping piece of jewellery comes at an eye watering price but it is OH so good; from the very talented Polly Wales.
So are you going for gold this Christmas? Or are you hoping for something else in your stocking?