So in anticipation I've put together a little ship style inspired wish list, full of nautical niceness and channelling my inner deck chic/cabin boy look.
1. I've been looking for any excuse to wear dungarees and evoke lost desert island vibes. I may have bought these blue denim dungarees from Zara yesterday so quite excited to rock them on board.
2. Everyone knows you need a good pair of sunnies, I love the arms on these Marissa Wayfairers from Anthropologie.
3. For all those things you might need on deck this Bobo Chooses Waves Beach Bag would be ace.
4. Every cruise go-er needs a nautical striped top right? This v-neck tee from Zara may have also fallen into my shopping basket yesterday...shhhh.
5. I love a bit of gold and this Estella Bartlett Linked Heart Necklace from Atterley Road is super cute and definitely on my wish list.
6. I'm going to step into spring and create my own sunshine with these super comfy cool Griffin Maddy Honey Nubuck shoes from Clarks *swoon*.
What do you use when planning trips? Do you use travel companies to buy package deals, do you try and plan every leg of the journey yourself, or perhaps look for bargains using discount sites like Voucherbin? I already have a few trip in the pipeline and I can't wait to explore them with my little family.
*This post contains affiliate links.