As Paul works away a lot, heading out in the evening isn't always an option for me and most weekdays I find myself on lock down when the clock strikes 6pm. However that's not to stop me having friends over once the boy is in bed, and with this LSA Bar Punch Jug Set I can make sure that I have enough drinks to go around.
I love LSA, for those who aren't familiar with them, they are one of the leading international glassware designers providing their stylish products for some of the most cool and prestigious hotels and home around the country. I was excited to test out a new refreshing cocktail, Cranberry Tart Punch.
• 1 bottle of sparkling white wine or champagne if you're feeling fancy.
• 500ml of cranberry juice.
• One lime.
• Ice with a variety of berries to garnish.
• Add your wine/champagne into the jug, add the cranberry juice and stir gently.
• pour your cocktail into each glass and garnish with berry ice and a squeaze of lime.
To celebrate the arrival of spring, I'm teaming up with the UK's premier online interior store Occa-Home to offer you the chance to win this beautiful LSA Bar Punch Jug Set and entertain your friends in style.
For your chance to win a set of this stylish LSA Punch Set which retails at £75 all you have to do is enter any/all of the options below for your chance to win. Good luck. x
* Also I love this Chicken napkin c/o Thornback & Peel.