accessories, underwear and nightwear ranges, it was hard to narrow it down to create one stocking full.
I'm quite a fan of Joules women's range – you can always find me rocking their rather gorgeous wellies and Raincoats – but it was rather fun shopping for the men in my life instead, and bring them Christmas goodies this holiday season c/o Joules. I had to make sure I didn't get distracted with the new arrivals full of stylish shirts and festive knits!
So here is my top for him selection:
1. Everyone needs some cosy Lounge Trousers for kicking back and relaxing in. I can imagine these Plum Plaid lounge trousers looking good on Paul beside and open fire, book in hand and leaving lots of room for his post Christmas feast belly. Plus they're made from brushed cotton making them soft and warm for those cold winter months.
2. Treat the man in your life to this Manton Tweed Wash Bag, perfect for those weekends away or keeping all his thing together at home. I can imagine a romantic getaway to the highlands with this sitting in the washroom, and for all those business trips away he can travel in style.
3. I love cosy toes and can see myself sneaking off with these, even if they are for him. I think these blue Homesteadm fluffy slipper socks are super fun with their stripy patterns would make a great stocking filler for the one you love.
4. Whether he's into winter walks or a man about town, then this beautiful wool blend Grey Fleck Travishat Knitted Hat is just what he needs, and will be making an appearance under our tree *shhh* it would look great paired with a chunky knit, distressed jeans and walking boots.
5. You can't have Christmas without gifting a pair of socks, right? Especially ones with stags on! In fact it’s become a bit of a tradition in our house to get at least one pair for Christmas and these Brillbamboom Bamboo Socks will definitely fit the festive mood, especially as they are hypoallergenic and thermo-regulating...oh so good.
6. It's not only the girls who like to feel good in their underwear. Made with super soft cotton and added stretch for comfort, the Crown Joules Stripe pants even come in a gift box making them the perfect package.
Now all I have to do is get all my presents ready with the perfect gift wrap and this year we're making our own; think traditional brown paper, paint and mess and you get the general idea. F is super excited to help out and is feeling very proud at making gift tags for his daddy! Are you rushing to find some last minute stocking fillers?