1. For those who know me this pattern was designed for me! I've totally fallen for this Emilie Pencil Skirt.
2. I like this cute full and fun multi-stripe skirt.
3. I'm loving the Harlequin playful pattern on this pencil skirt, perfect teamed with pumps.
4. Oh my! This scallop-esque patterned fun skirt remind me of summer as a teen.
5. Pretty much a wardrobe staple, a denim midi teamed with a white vest top for the perfect summer vibe.
6. This pretty Broderie skirt would go perfectly with my simple leather strap sandals that I took to France and may have just fallen into my *ahem* shopping basket.
Do you have a favourite summer outfit?