1. I really love the simplicity of this oak mirror with its soft curved edges and clean lines.
2. The copper trend doesn't look to be going anywhere soon and I think it really adds a special touch to your home. I love this stylish diamond copper pendant light *swoon*.
3. I found this stunning ceramic mug this morning while
4. When you haven't got time to be super organised, you can use one of these to beautiful grid baskets to hide away those unsightly plastic toys and create some calm.
5. Another trend that I'm totally crushing on right now is botanical prints and this Monstera plant poster would look great on any wall.
6. Another way to create calm in the home is to use fragranced candles, one of the great things about being abroad is all the new smells and I love this elderflower and lime combination.
7. Finding the perfect shade of pink to compliment the mint is easy with this geometric rug. I can't wait to have wood floors so I can decorate my floors with style.
8. No home is complete without an statement piece and this stacking Ercol chair, based on the original 1950's design, is beautiful. The mixture of elm and beech wood makes it the perfect Scandinavian shade.
What are your current crushes for your home?
*This is a collaborative post. All words and opinions are 100% my own.