27 March 2015
EASTER DECORATING IDEAS // INTERIOR STYLING
To get into the spirit of things we decided to get creative with an Easter table display and have a tea party with this little bunny. To make a fun table we used bright colours and bold patterns, such as our bird vintage table cloth, bright coloured spoons, tinted glasses, egg cups, Easter bunny baskets, party plates and of course chocolate eggs!
I've become a bit a Homesense fan girl as there are always interior pieces to be found in their stores at great prices. So I've pulled together a little list to inspire your Easter decorating ideas.
1. Use a bright table cloth or runner to jazz up your table and give it the party vibe.
2. Mix and match napkins with patterns and colour to dress your cutlery.
3. This wire basket would make a great centre piece filled with bright colour easter eggs.
4. Use large bowls to serve your party food, this bowl is great as it looks like giant chocolate egg.
5. Choose pieces like this decanter which ties in with an Easter basket theme.
6. I love these storage pots, fill them with chocolate bunnies or marshmallows for a sweet treat that looks good.
7. Give a touch of elegance to your Easter table with these beautiful glasses. Use colours that tie in with easter such a green for Spring.
Are you planning on having an Easter party for your little ones? Or do you have a traditional Easter Egg hunt planned? I'd love to hear what you would like on your Easter table.
*This is a collaborative post.