When stepping into February it’s hard not to think about love filling the air, cheeky cupid flying around with his quiver full of love shaped arrows, ready to send the likes of you and me into a dreamy state of affairs. So what better time to get my colour love on then a month full of sweethearts and roses, and this month I’m thinking of a pink valentine.
I’m not a girly girl by nature, but I’m loving this pearlised Pink Parker from Laura Ashley, mixed with black skinnies, silver brogues and a wide brimmed hat or polka dot skirt and black wedge boots, this parka is making all sorts of fashion sense, plus the colour is so on trend. I love the detailing on this jacket with the rolled up button back cuff, lined with a light grey teamed with the pink making it the perfect pair.
What other perfect pinks would be on my list for the month of love?
1. Pink Macaroons with hug and kisses. Use pink macaroons and DIY with gold food paint.
2. How about a coffee a good old fashioned love note? Love this idea from Oh Happy Day.
3. If you're dreaming of romantic weekend away but the purse don't stretch then cuddle up under this blanket.
4. Get some love for you walls with affordable art from Lumitrix.
5. Fill the room with heart shaped balloons or just give then out to strangers and spread the love.
6. How about a good old fashion mix
7. Explore your city and take valentine selfies/melfies with this cute polaroid camera ;)
8. Declare your love with these temporary tattoos.
9. Love yourself and keep stylish with this pink parker.
This month the idea of love is thrown around like confetti, and the heart flutters on receiving its very own valentine in the
post, email, snap chat?…or whatever method secret confessions of admiration are delivered these days – a sign I’m getting old! So however you decide to spend Valentines I hope your day is full of love. x